Friday, February 13, 2009

Twitterings & Photo Friday

So as y'all can see from the new sidebar I've given in and joined Twitter! I'd been hearing about it for a while and was never that interested, but I finally looked into it and realized that this'll be a great way for me to give little updates between blog posts etc. Oh and please join me! I get the impression that twitter is only as fun as the network you've got on it. But if you aren't that keen on joining you can still check in either here for my updates (ie tweets - how cute is that btw?), or here if you want to see older updates (my blog widget is only showing the 5 most recent).

Also! Check it out!!! We have some very healthy coriander in the top corner, emerging chives right below it, and some baby basil to the right of the chives. There's also about 3 visible teeny tiny parsley shoots as well. The mint is being lame though :(, I got nothing yet from that corner.

No comments: