Thursday, October 16, 2008

Temple Bar Market: my new favorite place

Temple Bar Market (photo courtesy of Shannon R.)

So last weekend was awesome! Met up with Shannon (so good to see you friend!) on Saturday at the Temple Bar Food Market which was just as deliciously impressive as I had hoped. We ate real life legit Mexican food, thank goodness I finally found somewhere to get that, and I bought a fantastic loaf of garlic rosemary bread and a small jar of homemade plum chutney. The two of us walked over to the Designer Mart for some browsing, which was similarly amazing. Shannon and I had such a nice time that I've decided that this Saturday routine is going to be my official visitor outing. So all y'all coming to visit me get ready for some Saturday market-ing!


It's apple season!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mexican Food?! Legit Mexican Food?! In Ireland?! How can this be? I don't think I'm pleased with this--now you don't have a reason to come home!