Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hello!

Sorry for the hiatus everyone! What with the holidays and then pretty much nothing happening after the holidays (or so it's seemed) I haven't had the time or the motivation to post much. But I've decided that these next few weeks shall be activity time, so here's a big meaty post.

Last Friday was Defur's birthday and over the weekend the group of us made the grand tour of McHugh's, White's (this bar is older than the United States!!), the Roost and back to downstair's McHugh's (fancy Radio K! [fwi: links to a myspace]). It was all really fun :D

Today was decidedly quieter, as one of my friend's and I went for a super long walk/photography excursion...which I just spent way to much time making a map of it on GoogleMaps! It really was a nice walk and I got some awesome photographs.


Lovely surprise house on Greygates Ave

Whoa cool graffiti colors

Old Martello Tower

Dart pedestrian overpass, even more great colors!

See??

Semi-abadoned fishing spot

We decided that this is a
moor-your-secret-smuggling-boat-in-the-dead-of-night rope
.

Hungry birds on the Merrion Rd strand

Overall it was about 4 miles and quite a nice walk. Tomorrow I get my loan refund available (yay!), so I'll be making a big grocery shopping expedition (don't worry Mom I haven't been starving, just eating a lot of soup haha). Then on Thursday I'll be seeing Andrew Maxwell, he of my visit Ireland side-bar video fame!! Although this video almost makes me cry laughing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm....I dont think you moor your secret smuggling boat with PINK rope....maybe hang your tire swing....

Rebecca W. said...

Oh! How I love tire swings...